hAECs are pluripotent stem cells. hAECs secrete abundant nerve growth factors and neurotransmitters, in addition to general growth factors, to make the cells especially useful in neural function adjustment and nerve injury repairing. Because of at the stage of embryo development, the cells have experienced relatively fewer cell divisions and accumulated a low degree of somatic mutation, implying low risk in application. Of note, hAECs possess very low telomerase activity, therefore, have limited division cycles (5-8 generations), an indication of free tumorogenic risk in clinical application.
Features and functions
1. A rich mixture of cell growth factors from hASCs will activate damage fixing mechanisms in recipients, through promoting the vascular formation, nerve regeneration and other processes in injured tissues;
2. A rich types of cell growth factors from hASCs will enhance body’s vitality, increase anti-aging capacity and improve facial appearance;
3. Immunosuppressive factors from hASCs will play roles in controlling and regulating immune balance to inhibit excessive inflammation and thereby to reduce the cell mortality in the inflammatory sites;
Highlights in our technology/products
1. Well tuned preparing technique;
2. Therefore, sustained and good quality of cell preparation.