人羊膜上皮细胞具有干细胞的特性和多分化潜能, 并且具有一些优良特性。首先，羊膜上皮干细胞分泌丰富的生长因子，尤其是多种神经生长因子和神经递质，赋予其在神经功能调整和神经损伤修复上的特殊功效；其次，羊膜上皮干细胞来自于胚胎期，经历的细胞分裂代数比较少，突变积累程度相对低，因此安全性高； 还有，羊膜上皮干细胞端粒酶水平很低，分裂代数有限（5-8代），临床应用上无致瘤风险。
Human amniotic epithelial cells (hAECs)
hAECs are pluripotent stem cells. hAECs secrete abundant nerve growth factors and neurotransmitters, in addition to general growth factors, to make the cells especially useful in neural function adjustment and nerve injury repairing. Because of at the stage of embryo development, the cells have experienced relatively fewer cell divisions and accumulated a low degree of somatic mutation, implying low risk in application. Of note, hAECs possess very low telomerase activity, therefore, have limited division cycles (5-8 generations), an indication of free tumorogenic risk in clinical application.
Features and functions
1. A rich mixture of cell growth factors from hASCs will activate damage fixing mechanisms in recipients, through promoting the vascular formation, nerve regeneration and other processes in injured tissues;
2. A rich types of cell growth factors from hASCs will enhance body’s vitality, increase anti-aging capacity and improve facial appearance;
3. Immunosuppressive factors from hASCs will play roles in controlling and regulating immune balance to inhibit excessive inflammation and thereby to reduce the cell mortality in the inflammatory sites;
Highlights in our technology/products
1. Well tuned preparing technique;
2. Therefore, sustained and good quality of cell preparation.