Natural Killer Cells (NK) are important immune cells in our body. They are derived from bone marrow lymphoid stem cells, fully developed by spinal marrow and thymus microenvironment, and mainly distributed in peripheral blood and spleen. It does not express specific antigen recognition receptors. Currently, TCR ˉ, mlg ˉ, CD56 +, CD16 + lymphocytes are identified as NK cells clinically. NK cells can be used for cancer prevention, be of potential for cancer treament, and improvement of immune function.
Features and functions
1. Nonspecific, therefore, broad-spectrum of tumor cell killing activity;
2. Secrete a variety of cytokines upon activation, therefore, may function in immune-system
adjustment in vivo;
3. May inhibit, in vivo, tumor micro metastasis, reduce recurrence and development;
4. Improve cancer patients’ living quality, elongate patients’ survival term.
Highlights in our technology/products
1. Our protocol does not use human tumor cells or transformed cells as trophoblastic cells in
NK cell culturing, so it is safe;
2. Our preparations consist of high purity, high activity of NK cells, and therefore highly