DC-CIK technology platform
DC-CIK, as clued by the name, is a mixture of immune effecter cells induced by cytokines and dendritic cells. The protocol includes, in the order, collection of blood from a donor, isolation of PBMC, separated induction and activation of DC and CIK from PBMC for a certain period of time, and then co-culturing of DC and CIK for another period of time until DC-CIK cell maturation for harvest. Our technology is highlighted by co-culture of dendritic cells and CIK cells, and such prepared DC-CIK cells have demonstrated to be powerful in tumor cell killing in vitro, and is expected to improve immune function and cancer prevention in vivo.
Features and Function
1. Nonspecific, therefore, broad-spectrum of tumor cell killing activity, clean CTCs in blood;
2. Secrete a variety of cytokines upon activation; therefore, may function in immune-system
regulation in vivo;
3. May inhibit, in vivo, tumor cell minor metastasis, reduce recurrence, and development;
4. Improve cancer patients’ living quality, elongate patients’ survival term.
Highlights in our technology/products
1. Co-culturing DC and CIK cells to render DC-CIK with high CD3 / CD56 double-positive ratio
in cell prepration, thus possessing powerful killing to cancer cells
2. The only cell products in China approved for clinical trial by State Food and Drug